Friday, January 13, 2006
Sick As A Dog



I’m back! It’s been a week since my last post…. Busy me really had no time. I just came back from a fantastic meal over at Simon’s cove. Mischa cooked Joy’s Noodles, which has now been re-named Mischa’s Noodles. It was lovely I tell you. Edward did a great job cutting up all the ingredients and cleaning the prawns (something which I hate to do). So here I am typing out this post while waiting for Tuan to come home from work. He better come in soon because I don’t think I can stay up any longer just to cook the noodles that Mischa prepared.
So, my Zorro boy is sick as a dog (literally), just look at him. He’s been so quiet and almost lifeless. Took him to the vet only to learn that it is possible to give medicine prescribed to humans!!!? So he generously told me what I could give (seeing that I have all sorts of medication at home) and just how much. Anyway, I’m going to end abruptly as I just received a call from Tuan saying he’s nearby, which means I have to go prepare his meal. So I’ll post the pictures of Zorro boy tomorrow. Nighty night you all.
Comments:
<< Home
What took you so long?? Is the blogger or bloggers( you, your husband, edward)all slacking??
Been looking for bloggers a new, but nothing....
Been looking for bloggers a new, but nothing....
aly your poor dog lookin old and lookin helpless to.but nice you pictures lookig more power to it.
love, pat
love, pat
Hey Joce, where got slacking?.... Glad to know you're checking up on us tho'. Scotty's birthday tomorrow eh...! Been too un-organised, wait la will hopefully settle down by next week.
Woa Pat, you getting to be a rugular on commenting ah?.. great keep it coming. When are you starting your own blog?
this is pat,your dogs looking good whats up with their out fits? Never say never about putting tee shirts for your pups.LOL
Gotta go take care will chat later
Bye
Post a Comment
Gotta go take care will chat later
Bye
<< Home

