Sunday, February 19, 2006
Another Week Gone By

and so another
week has gone by and a new one begins. It's back to same 'ol at the Machado household. We've just come back from my cousin Carol's place. It was an over-due get-to-gather to celebrate the belated birthdays of our God-children Alisha (18) and Bryan (10). Tea served was excellent and as usual I stuffed my face! I met up with Brenda (Baba's Godma) and Sammy for breakfast at kaya kun tampines mall yesterday morning. It's been somewhat of a rush trip for her, so we hardly saw each other, which is totally unusual for us. Pictures were taken but unfortunately not with my camera, I'll post some as soon as Narin & Brenda let me have them... which might be a while. We are all procrastinators. Anyway after picking Baba from cathecism (Megs attended mass & then spent the night over at her best friend Kellynn's place), we made our way to
Kingfisher for dinner with Clinton, Ivy and 3 of their four kids, yep FOUR!!! As this evening comes to an end, with chickadees asleep, I bid you one and all nighty night and cheers to a bright, funfilled and stress free week ahead.
Comments:
<< Home
Food was good, as usual Philip had the bbq and over ate, imagine, he had 2 lamb chops, 2 rib eyes or was it 3, desert and dunno what else. the place was nice and quiet.
Post a Comment
<< Home

