Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Ode To Tuan Philip



Ok so I’m a day late with this Valentine greeting, but what the heck, better late than never right? I spent the evening having dinner at airfield in changi village with Karen & Narin, Hans, Rhani & kids and Sammy while Tuan was busy working hard for the money. Its fine as we never celebrate Valentines Day anyway, too overrated if you ask me. Since Tuan gets a little upset that I don’t post many of pictures of him, I thought why not use this opportunity to plaster his face all over (with love of course).

Philip, Happy Valentine’s Day!

Comments:
come on man why the old pic's......
me and u got wall from now on....
 
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH OH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH LOL MUAHAHHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH so handsome HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
 
wall? but why oh why? alamak darling everything i do for you is wrong, in that case i better not think of you anymore la.... it's a shield that's up !
Edward don't be rude....
 
But i like what u said in the caption...love u la babe....
Wall down ready....
 
So handsome you are BIL!
 
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HHAHAHAHHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAH Hmuahahahah hahahahhHAHAHHAHAH
 
OH MY PHILIP you are so gorgeous
my brother in law from the time i met you , you have been so chantek.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home