Friday, February 24, 2006

 

TGIF

Friday, February 24, 2006



It’s Friday already and fast approaching the end of February and I realized that I haven’t been updating my blog as often as I thought I would. I guess one of the reasons could be that I have nothing interesting going on. I mean last week was great with friends down but this week? We definitely won’t be doing much especially since Tuan will be working long and hard this weekend, which means his blogsite will have nothing new. Come on darling, time to start snapping your camera! I’m here all alone enjoying the peace while blasting my hi-fi. It’s so difficult for me to put any music on what-so-ever because all the chickadees want to do is watch TV!!!!!! Anyway, I shall make this a quick one as Megs will be home by 1pm and its 12.15 now. The picture posted today is of Brenda and my chickadees taken on the day she left for home in Sydney. Hope you guys find the video clip entertaining.

Comments:
Impressive ..very impressive
 
wow Alison! that's great! i don't even know how to insert music.
 
Thanks Debbie! There's still room for improvement tho'. I recommend Pinnacle Studio Plus ver 10, or Windows Movie Maker for starters! You'll be doing alot of this esp now that your wedding is near!
 
Well done Ally! Very nice!
 
Very well done, Alison!!!
 
Thank you, thank you! Mish & Sherwin.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home