Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

A New Look

I've been playing around with templates trying to come up with something new. This simple new look took me almost a week to complete. Oh there have been times when I wanted to pick up the phone and call the blog master (edward) for help and solutions. However, I thought that I should try and learn to do this on my own.... and I did!!! I tell you it's not easy to understand all the various codes but after some searching and reading I managed to figure it out. What do all you regulars think of this look. The picture of the shells was taken by my Tuan of course.... good job darling! Also I'm adding a new link to my God-daughter Alisha's site. See ya.

Comments:
nice colour but where are the shell's....dont see it on my office computer.
 
strange, you should see it what, comes out on mine.
 
ok for some reason the picture of the shells doesn't come up on internet explorer, why is that? mozilla is fine. looks like i do have to consult the blog master afterall...
 
OK NOW GOT SHELLS, VERY NICE LAYOUT
 
i got the shells very nice, green background like ur wall eh.
the default page size for explorer and firefox is different.
no wonder ur blog been silent
 
my wall is darker la. anyway, i love green; yup i had to remove the background colour in order for the shells to show in IE. the author of the book i read uses mozilla.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home