Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Time To Move?

Tuan & I went to look at a maisonette this morning. I'm not entirely sure what came over Tuan, but today he decided that we should seriously start thinking of moving. The chickadees are growing up so fast and now it's come to a stage where brother & sister can no longer share a room. Our current place is big on space (it's what attracted me to buy it 8 yrs ago), but now we need more. This flat is home, it's warm, messy and has brought us many a happy years.

Chickadees missed cathecism today (tisc, tisc). With their cousins Rebecca & Edwin down, only for a short time, I decided (under Edward's persuasion) to let them continue having fun, and fun they had. Unfortunately they've come down with cough & colds now, so it's rest mode as this week will be the start of their mid-year exams, starting with their orals on Tuesday. Wish me luck that I do not stress my chickadees and myself out.

Comments:
I bet its because he can't get a new camera!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home