Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Finally, an updated blog

Ok ok, I've been utterly lazy in blogging, that's all, no excuses or valid reasons just pure laziness. I'm really no good all keeping diaries of any sort. The last week or so, was a good one. With dinner at KingFisher with Karen, Narin and their good friend Gan and finally the birth of my niece Caitlin!

Caitlin Simon was born on the 23rd May! What's so cool is that father, mother & baby share the same date!! wow!
Baby Caitlin is now officially 1 week old; and as the new parents Edward & Mischa are well on their way to all things new, I lament and reminisce on how it was for me. By the way, I still haven’t carried Caitlin yet!! Darn it man, the times I visited she was asleep (as are all newborns). Whatever it is, I shall carry her before she closes two weeks old asleep or not.
Saturday night (25th) was a wonderful one. We met up with Karen & Narin…. ( I know, how unusual) and their good friend Gan for dinner at Thomson. I have to say the crabs were excellent, what we ate was good. Following that we wound up at their love den for drinks (great wine guys!), we waited till midnight (and you know how hard that must have been for Tuan, heh heh) wished Tuan and left. Gone are the days when birthdays were opened with parties and tons of booze. Still we were with good friends and that’s all that matters.
Sunday (28th) my darling Tuan’s birthday…… was really quite. We had Indian food at Komala’s and ice-cream for a cake. Mummy started this trend simply because my chickadees don’t enjoy cake (yep strange kids) so she opted for a tub of ice-cream on her birthday and since then we kinda realize that it’s a fantastic idea.
It’s now the school holidays and I have to say its nice waking up at 9am these past few days! Yep can you believe it 9am me? Now for all of you saying “wow so lucky”, just remember, I wake up at 5.30am every single day.






