Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

A Picnic, Me?

Friday was a good day. We went for a picnic at Pasir Ris Park with Karen & Kevin & Kellynn, Susan, her two very handsome sons Matthew & Mark as well as her mother & mummy. Yes, yes believe it, I the non-lover of the sun, sand & sea actually joined in, and I’m so glad I did; mind you I kept waiting for the call to say it’s been cancelled because of the rain (I know, wicked me). My chickadees had such a wonderful time that they’ve thanked me over & over.

We parked ourselves down over at one of the bbq pits and straight into the water all the kids went. Mikey was so thrilled, surprisingly, as the water was none too clear; but I realized, all that mattered to the kids was that they were enjoying themselves dirty water or not. I on the other had been thinking about the waters in Bintan. Oh by the way, I drove our new car too! Initially, I thought the Toyota Wish would be too big for me, but hey, I could drive it and it felt like I was flying! Well that would probably be because the Wish is lighter than the Merc.

The older kids hired bicycles, skate skooter, skates and zipped around the park on their own. Mikey of course had to have a bike too (not that he can cycle) so we hired the smallest one there and I had to push him all around, no wonder my legs are hurting now.

After a long afternoon, fantastic devil curry (cooked by Susan’s mum), chit-chat we headed home. Saturday, my darling Tuan returned home from Labuan (somewhere in Malaysia), even more engrossed with his new game Fish Tycoon… what have I created?

Comments:
Ya no conversation from BIL whatsoever yesterday at dinner!
 
yah man the diver became a fisherman
 
i doubt this will last long tho'..... know what i mean?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home