Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Happy Moment

Wow, it’s already the 9th of July! I honestly think that this year is going faster than last year, and what’s with all this rain? I’m not complaining but you know it doesn’t rain in July does it? Oh well, whatever. I was going to post a whole lot of stuff but now it seems pointless because it’s already too late… sigh. I need more time, there’s not enough for me to do it all. I finally got to see Caitlin (what a DARLING!) I avoided going over to as my darn cold took a blooming long time to clear. We went over after Mummy’s and yes I’m guilty of trying to instill new habits in my little niece. Tuan as usual went to work, a lot to finish before his next project starts; Baba went on an adventure with Edward and I was left with the remaining two (Megs & Mikey). The two M’s are not the easiest kids I tell ya, so, without hesitation I packed them up and headed to mummy’s’ for food, comfort & sanity.
It’s a happy moment for me right now, because my two chickadees have started their own blogs!!! This is excellent as not only will they be able to express what they feel but it’ll also be a good way for them to improve on their creative writing (composition). Both of them will definitely have different writing styles and different views, so although we live together, it’ll be wonderful to know how they see things and perhaps it’ll help me understand them better. I’m just so elated that we share the same interests (for now) and I didn’t even have to force them, Baba & Megs initiated it! By the way please visit at http://megosjournal.blogspot.com and http://y2jphilip.blogspot.com . Cheerio!

Comments:
i love it thanks for telling i love you
 
what a great idea! I will inspire Dom with my wonderful entries in my own and 'push' him in the direction to start his own too...he's got the worst writing skills ever. this wld be great way to improve it!!!

jo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home