Monday, July 17, 2006

I can’t believe how fast the days are going. It’s already the 17th of July and before I know it, December will be here. My dear Tuan left this afternoon for Labuan with a swollen ankle I might add. That poor chap has had a horrible rough few weeks just preparing for this underwater cable job and in between trying to complete on going projects; it’s been absolutely tiring for him especially with the longs days including weekends. My chickadees on the other hand have been somewhat complacent, especially with their school work, while I’ve been on a nagging spree.
On a lighter note, we managed to watch Pirates of The Caribbean last Friday and I have to say it was great. We enjoyed the first one so much and I was hoping that this second one will be just as good if not better.
I’m off to doo-doo land in just a bit but before I sign out, here’s wishing anyone who reads this a great week. Cheerio!
Comments:
<< Home
Ok, yet to c Carribean...think Johnny Depp is outta this world..did you love Charlie and Choc Factory or WHAT!!!! Edward scissorhands got him going on this weird Depp-anchovic I"m sure. Must be Tim Burton's doing...but he's still hot to me...and Fei Xiang...why are all these men...like...happy?!!!!
jo
Post a Comment
jo
<< Home
