Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Ode To Growing Older
Here I sit on this Wednesday night,
While the kids are asleep tucked in tight.
My last day at 35 what can I say,
Tomorrow’s my 36th birthday.
I look in the mirror and all I can see,
Are wrinkles and crows feet staring back at me.
Botox and tummy tucks here I come,
Oh what do I do with my sagging bum?
There are lots I am grateful for,
Family, good health and so much more.
Friends who make me laugh & cry,
Children who constantly ask me “why?”
A husband who loves me and treats me so well,
With whom I have so much to tell.
A mother’s guidance and never ending love
Thank you God for watching from above.
While the kids are asleep tucked in tight.
My last day at 35 what can I say,
Tomorrow’s my 36th birthday.
I look in the mirror and all I can see,
Are wrinkles and crows feet staring back at me.
Botox and tummy tucks here I come,
Oh what do I do with my sagging bum?
There are lots I am grateful for,
Family, good health and so much more.
Friends who make me laugh & cry,
Children who constantly ask me “why?”
A husband who loves me and treats me so well,
With whom I have so much to tell.
A mother’s guidance and never ending love
Thank you God for watching from above.
Comments:
<< Home
you are under family what... k I'll do another poem to show my deep gratitude ok, love ya honey!
Wah, Debbie, you made my day la. Thanks a million!
Wah, Debbie, you made my day la. Thanks a million!
I know about the mother tummy now! Its horrible to get rid of. Thank goodness I am no longer breast feeding. Can starve myself back to my flat stomach!
what a blooming horrible thing to say!! I'm taking back all the nice things I said about you.... THE WALL IS UP!!!! and don't try to break it down
"Who's in the dog house?"
Post a Comment
"Who's in the dog house?"
<< Home

