Friday, August 04, 2006

 

I'm Going to Cry

My baby boy Mikey is having his first sleep over!! Sleep over at 3yrs, can you believe it?? I’m going to cry!!! We came home after a lovely dinner at mummy’s and Mikey insisted that he wanted to stay over with his Nanny, just like Baba & Megos do. The three of us, Tuan, Mummy & myself kept thinking that no way he’ll stay; but he refused to leave and kissed us all goodbye. We took the slowest drive possible home in case mum would call but no!! Instead I rang and my baby boy picked up the phone and asked why I was calling?? Imagine that. So I said I rang to say goodnight and instead of saying that he wanted to come home (which was what I was hoping for), he said “goodnight” and hung up… I can’t believe this. Of course the night is still young so there’s still a chance for my mum to call; and tho’ I’m ready for bed, I doubt I’d be getting any sleep. My baby is no longer a baby…….! Boo hoo hoo. Looks like boys have no qualms leaving me, darn it.

Comments:
MUMMY I LOVE YOUR PICTURES ALOT I LOVE YOU
 
I love you too Baba, my son and thank you.
 
So cute! looks like your rascal is ready to be a big boy!

joce
 
he's growing too fast. He wants to be like his big brother & sister.
 
Honestly, Aly, u're just gotta grab these rare moments and say 'Alright hubby dearest, it's finally OUR Time tog!' I wld treasure that and go do my own thing :P Of course its hard watching them grow up. They lose their cuteness so fast too...

Hang in there, that's my motherhood toughens us up!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home