Saturday, January 20, 2007
Hello


Howdy people, I’m back; not with a vengeance just back to busier new year. Yep, busy busy; chickadees are all back at school with Mickey starting nursery. I’m so glad I started him in playgroup 2 years ago because he’s adjusted so well, he’s even taking the school bus with heaps of enthusiasm. This little terror of mine will most certainly be the child that has me becoming pals with the school principle. Already 2 weeks of school and my dear son has sat in the naughty chair and stood in the corner…….
It’s been hectic for us the past 4 months, with the renovation, moving out then moving in, packing then unpacking; with Christmas and having our first group of guests staying with us just 4 days after moving back. It was great having my cousins here. Just imagine, 10 of us in a 5 room flat for 3 weeks and we didn’t kill each other!!!! Excellent I tell you. I’m already missing our chit-chat sessions and mickey’s “are you coming back?”, every time they went out. So, I do hope this year will be better for me in terms of organizing myself and my time; also I will keep this blog of mine updated so don’t shut me out ok??

