Monday, January 29, 2007

 

A Weekend Gone By


I finally got a chance to spend a little time with darling Caitlin!! I’m all settled down now with the chickadees schedules; and so mummy & I decided that if Mischa was free we’d invite ourselves over for lunch and some playtime with the baby. Caitlin is gorgeous, adorable, just really cute! This alert sweetheart is growing way too fast and by golly, can she speed crawl!

The weekend went by pretty fast (as always). Saturday was the start of cathecism classes for the older two, after which birthday celebrations of my 19yr old God-daughter Alisha and her 11yr brother Bryan who happens to be Tuan’s God-son, took place. Now I took my camera with me, but didn’t take any pictures… typical…. Sunday was lunch at my mother’s, lovely asam laksa with Edward & Mischa. With that came the end of another weekend; let’s see what this week brings.

Comments:
Come over more often lah!!!We are family no need invitation!
 
will have to, first we need to get our timings right!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home