Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I Found My Gold!
I found my gold, I found my gold!!! Yes, yes, obviously I thought I lost it, well actually I thought I threw it away…. Honestly, I quite forgot all about my little bag of jewellery simply because, I hardly wear any these days. Just before we moved out for the renovation, Tuan asked for his chain, not just a chain but the one that was given to him by his mother. I confidently told him that it was where it should be, but you know what? it wasn’t. It was behind the altar and I didn’t even know it. Ok, so I’m careless and forgetful. Anyway, with that everything was kept safely and taken over to my mums. I naturally assumed I brought it back. Months passed and suddenly I remembered all about it and decided to use something. So here I was searching & seeking all over my room, the study, kids rooms but nothing, my little bag was gone! Thus began the worst few days of my life. Stressed out, worried, I rang my mother who came over to help me look. Nothing, absolutely nothing. Of course I had to endure mummy’s lectures about how careless I am. I was by then out of my mind. I was not concerned with my stuff but Tuan’s chain, now that’s what got me freaking out. How was I to tell Tuan that I may have lost our gold, or most likely thrown it away (for me, it’s possible). So anyway remembering my mums’ words “what if he suddenly asks for it?”, I decided to just come out and tell him. Friday night while we were lying down watching telly, I looked at him and he told me how tired he was, with that we went off to bed without a word. Saturday comes and we head over to mummy’s (my bro Andrew is down for Canberra), and although mummy said she didn’t find anything, I had to look again. Checked her room and found no bag, popped over to my old room, opened one of the drawers and THERE IT WAS!!!!! Halleluia!!!! What a joyous moment for me. Now it was easy to tell Tuan the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Ok guys, stop shaking your heads, I’ll be more careful from now on and will try not to be too forgetful; so bring on the gingko!
Comments:
<< Home
Ha ha u must be getting old man.. Glad u found it must be a great relief i am sure.Thank St. Jude for helping u find it.Its old age my dear...Join the club!!!
SIL M:nothing much to put in the bank... they'll laugh at me, lol.
SIL Trace: Who you calling old, have you forgotten I'm just 26yrs plus ten? I always ask St. Anthony, anyway I did thank God, my day & St. Anthony. There was no way I was gonna get your bro upset with me....
SIL Trace: Who you calling old, have you forgotten I'm just 26yrs plus ten? I always ask St. Anthony, anyway I did thank God, my day & St. Anthony. There was no way I was gonna get your bro upset with me....
hahaha! doomed troll is so darn right!
everyone reading your blog knows where and whom to go to for a pot of gold!
ps. and i certainly don't mean the food vendor you saw at Tampines who was digging for HIS GOLD!
Post a Comment
everyone reading your blog knows where and whom to go to for a pot of gold!
ps. and i certainly don't mean the food vendor you saw at Tampines who was digging for HIS GOLD!
<< Home

