Thursday, March 08, 2007
Michael Seth is FOUR years old
Ok folks living here in Singapore, especially those in the east; I saw something disgusting today that has put me off bacang for a while. I was at Tampines Mall this morning (buying Mikey’s presents), and while coming out of Watson’s, I saw a food handler of Lee Wa & Bros nasi lemak & otak counter digging his nose!!! I mean he was going at it like there was gold inside!!!! I gave a dirty stare and walked to Guardian Pharmacy, on the way out I saw him laying out the bacang & otak-otak on the counter! I was thinking that maybe he’d washed his hands but who am I kidding? I think I’d be alright with it if I didn’t see it, but I did!!
Moving on, my youngest chickadee is already four!!!! He was born at 2223 hrs, on this day 8th March 4 years ago. Yep, yep, I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I miss my kids being babies. I miss carrying them, holding them in my arms as they slept….. My little tyke Mikey grew up too darn fast; his baby stage whizzed past so quickly that for the life of me, I can’t remember much of it?!
Anyway, the school holidays are up next week, which means I get to sleep in a little longer, yahoo!!! I do hope it goes by real slow..
Comments:
<< Home
Yaaak...thats so disgusting lah...never and ever buy bacang frm there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOU MIKEY...XXX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOU MIKEY...XXX
happy Belated Birthday Mikey !!! Sorry we forgot your special day. But am sure u would have had a lovely time. Never buy us otak otak frm that nose digger guy ok. Uaak!!!
the vision of the "nose digger" is still very clear.... why did i have to see it.
It's alright Trace, I'm worse than you when it comes to remembering birthdays!
Post a Comment
It's alright Trace, I'm worse than you when it comes to remembering birthdays!
<< Home
