Wednesday, March 14, 2007
My Weekend
Howdy dear readers, the chickadees & I just got back from a fun evening with Karen & Narin and since my stomach is full and I'm nicely dosed up on white wine, I thought I might as well up date my blog, so here I am. I must say, I had a lovely weekend, yes lovely indeed! Let see we had a little birthday party for Michael. This year was special as his Godparents were present after being out-stationed for a couple of years. Sadly tho' Edward, Mish & little Caitlin could not make it as she's still recovering (read Mischa's blog). So while it was a good evening, it just was not the same without them.
Sunday, saw us making an impromptu drive up to KL. Tuan had to attend some meetings there on Monday, and I thought "hey why not take us with for a night stay", and that's what we did. Yup strange of me to be this impulsive, but I really just wanted to get away.... We were home on Monday night but not before detouring to Seramban for ice-kacang (man no longer there) and Johor where we made a quick visit with my sister-in-law, Sandra. All in all, apart from the jam at the causeway (let's stick to the 2nd link babe!) our little adventure was fun.