Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 




Sunday, 20th May, saw us attending Caitlin's 1st birthday party. A well thought out, organised and FUN day it was. Of course apart from Caitlin, the other child that had the most fun was Mikey. My bare-bodied tyke who at some point resembled pontius pilot sure did enjoy himself and played with every single toy/game there was., particularly hitting the pinata;
Time passes too quickly, it feels like it was just "yesterday" that I saw my 3 charlie chickadees turning one, and now it's my bro & SIL's turn to watch their baby girl grow up.
The picture of Tuan, the Godpa is up for the heck of it. He kinda thought I was taking a video, but I was snapping pictures with the video camera instead.

Comments:
From SIL
Love the photos Aly! Very well done. Yes, she is growing up so fast and its exciting and yet nostalgic to see.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home