Thursday, September 13, 2007

 
It's 3 months already since Tuan's passing. The children & I miss Philip all the time, everyday. I find songs are a great way to express how I feel especially when I am at a loss of words these days. The song featured on this post "Everyday I Love You" is a song that holds special meaning & memories for the us. Darling, wherever you are, we miss you, we love you.

"Every Day I Love You"

I don't know, but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you
I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn something new
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.

It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you

Everyday I love you more
Everyday I love you

'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul

If I asked would you say yes?
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you


Comments:
i think of him everyday.
 
yeah, its the same for me. I think of him everyday,feeling very sad and lost that another of our family is gone...
still trying to understand the meaning of this and why it had to be him...

Joce
 
We( my mum n i)think of Philip all the time and talk about him everyday. I miss him so much that i find it hard to believe he is not with us any more.I try to be strong for my mum but find it so damn hard... He was such a good brother to me . I will have to try harder.

Trace
 
The weekends are just too quiet now.
Mish
 
I dont know why and i dont understand the "master plan" i do know it hurts. I do know that this time we can be weak cause its a terrible thing that has happened. I do know that time heals all wounds but .......i think with something like this and loosing someone like Philip the wounds may just have to be raw for a long long time. Trace, he would be so glad that your mum has you to be there for here as well as be there for alison and the kids. He would understand that we all are weak now, that we are grieving that we are suffering yes thats what is happening we are suffering. I cry when i think of him which is everyday i find it difficult to work i find it difficult to be excited about anything but i know that this will pass i know that we get better and there will come a time when we can smile and talk about my bil without remembering the pain but still feel like we miss him. Too me it still feels like he is away on a long trip. And maybe he is.
 
I love the song, Aly. I was esp touched by the lyrics :

And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.

This train of emails just shows that you guys love with all your heart n soul. God's abundant love be with you always.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home