Monday, September 24, 2007
Pleasant Coincidence
Woke Mikey up this morning for school and the first thing he tells me is "I dreamt of daddy!", I reply "that's great, what was the dream about?", he tells me "daddy was tickling me; I miss my daddy so much" and I say "me too darling".
Then at 9am, miss waltzing matilda (megs) comes out of her room and says "mummy, I dreamt
of daddy; we went for a movie together, you were sitting next to daddy. Daddy was laughing, we were all laughing. After the movie, daddy told me that he will be with me when i make my first holy communion". Then she goes on to ask "but mummy, how can daddy be with me when he's gone?" I told her that what her daddy meant is that he'll be with her in spirit. She then says that she wants him here in body.....
Isn't this a pleasant coincidence? To me it is. However it did leave me wondering and upset as to why I didn't get to dream of him. I must be waiting & expecting I guess.
Then at 9am, miss waltzing matilda (megs) comes out of her room and says "mummy, I dreamt
Isn't this a pleasant coincidence? To me it is. However it did leave me wondering and upset as to why I didn't get to dream of him. I must be waiting & expecting I guess.
Comments:
<< Home
Its good that the kids are dreaming of him.I am sure it gives them some sense of comfort knowing that Philip is there with them.
still, I know what Megan means,..its just not the same if he is not there physically...
Joce
still, I know what Megan means,..its just not the same if he is not there physically...
Joce
Wow, I think it's really lovely that both of them dreamt on the same nite...even lovelier that you talk so openly with them. That should really help coz some people I know keep it within and just doesn't do any good...U're hanging in well, my dear, don't fret over your own dreams..it will come when it's the right time.
Post a Comment
<< Home
