Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

Megan's 1st Holy Communion




Thanks to facebook this post is long overdue. Sunday, 7th October saw us celebrating Megs 1st Holy Communion and it was lovely. My dear child was having butterflies in her tummy because she had to take part in the offertory and I kept telling her not to be nervous or she'll fall. She did well and now she wants to attend mass everyday so that she can receive Holy Communion...

It's time once again for the year end exams, this year however, I will close an eye, in fact it looks like I'll have to close both. Anyway, my brother Edward has all the pictures and I'll post them up once he sends them to me.

Comments:
Megan looks so pretty:)

- michelle -
 
I agree! She looks so angelic; and I love that photo of the siblings. It's so beautiful.
 
Megan you are vrey pretty and grown
up your daddy is so proud of you,and he, papa, and everyone whom we know was with you on your special day,i love your dress, natasha as something like your dress, but yours is better.

I love you megan.
 
Megan, mike, philip also looks so grown up.My Charming Angels.

We love you so much be good, and

GOD Bless
You
Three.
 
Congrats Megan! Love the dress!

Auntie Mish
 
Our little angel Megs you look so good. All three kids look so well . You have done well Aly. You must be so proud of your 3 little "Hantu's" Can't wait to see them next week.

Trace
 
she did look pretty didn't she... I tell you we fought over that dress, she picked it and i insisted she should go for the one her Godma selected. Anyway, since it was her Holy Communion, I relented and Godma bought the dress. Thank goodness!

Well done Megos, next time I'll try to control myself ok....
 
it was the best day of my life !!!



love megan
 
Hey Megan, you looked soooo gorgeous!!! Better taste than mommy huh(in choice of dress)? And they picked you for offertory too...really important role that is, plus the fact you received Christ...WOW! Big responsibilty you know, God's way of saying, 'You're grown up enough to be in communion with him'. You sure made your mama proud!!
 
Haha, and Aly, I've been guilty of FB-ing so much too that I neglected reading your blog...hence the late comments...sorry, babes!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home