Friday, November 09, 2007
Just For Fun
I thought I'd post some pics just for fun.
Baba, Karen, Megs & myself @ Edward & Mischa's place

Karen after her hair got braided by Megs @ Edward & Mischa's place; doesn't she look like pipi long-stocking?

Mikey, Mum and Sil MischaMikey with good 'ol Mac


Mikey again immediately after his school concert





Comments:
<< Home
Michael looks so cute! What on earth was he supposed to be (besides being the star of the show?)
SIL Mish
SIL Mish
Whatever he 'was', he looked mighty cute and dandy!!! Imp that he is I'm sure he scared the teachers/classmates regardless whether he was a skunk or some other mammal!
Pipi Longstocking! Good grief, long time never heard of that! And Nancy Drew, Bobbsey Twins, Famous Five...Raggedy Anne, Mills and Boons..I could go on..
Pipi Longstocking! Good grief, long time never heard of that! And Nancy Drew, Bobbsey Twins, Famous Five...Raggedy Anne, Mills and Boons..I could go on..
Alamak i wouldn't have guessed he was suppose to be a dog. Ha ha. He does look cute and naughty. Like the pics ,all look happy. You must be relief its all over huh.
Trace
Post a Comment
Trace
<< Home
