Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 

A Long Week

28th of October was Baba's 11th birthday and while it was supposed to be a happy day it was obviously not. Anyway, we spent the day at my momma's home where Baba insisted on his favourite sara lee chocolate cake; thank goodness I have such simple kids.


Check out this cute t-shirt bought by Karen & Narin for Mikey! It is undoubtedly made just for my little terror.

Comments:
HahaHA! Really simple indeed! SARA LEE??? Next time I'll do my cake and then Baba can have Jo-Anne Lee's cake...heehee...
The kiddos are great and u're the greatest, my dear! SOOOO proud of u coz they turned out alrite indeed...can I please know where the shirt is from, Karen? Cool! I like!
 
yeah should have thought of ordering from you :-) The t-shirt's from Bali babe...
 
The main thing is Philip looks happy. Did he end up getting his bike? I like Sara Lee cakes too.

Trace
 
Post a Comment



<< Home