Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

A New Year, A New Beginning

Ok ok, am sorry for the lack of posts but I haven't exactly been inspired. It's been a busy month for me as is with everyone else. The chickadees and I are more or less settled into some kind of a crazy routine. It's Baba's big year this year PSLE, which means no distraction for him, Megs is in P4 and Mikey in K1.

Our trip to Bali was excellent and I'm glad the chickadees and I went as we were given a wonderful time. We did everything different which helped us a great deal. It almost seems that Tuan had a hand in ensuring that our trip would not be the same as usual.

Anyway, I've decided that this year I will do my very best to ensure that I shower my chickadees with more love and happiness. They have been thru so much and having been dwelling in my own world of misery I've neglected them. So no more tears, no more bitterness, no more anger for me. I shall just accept what God gives with an open heart. I always encouraged Tuan to live life to the fullest for we never when our last day will be, to live life with no regrets so that our conscience will be clear. I haven't done that and I can just hear Tuan saying "yah babe you clever to talk only".... well now I am going to live for my babies and for the repose of Tuan's soul. He will always be the only man for me, my soul mate.

I've done another ditty of our recent trip, not one of my best work tho'. The songs used in the video clip are a toast to new beginnings for my chickadees and me. Thank you one and all for your patience, sympathy and understanding. It's now time for me to walk the rest of my journey alone. Cheers & God Bless.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Comments:
wow very nice glad that you and your kids had a great time wish that we were there to have fun.Megan, philip , mike and you are always smilimg in the pictures
nice to see their smiles again.
 
You go girl! You're strength, courage and resolve is an inspiration.

Keep smiling....

*hugs*
 
Everyone looks happy. Where your picture huh Aly? Keep up the blogging.
Trace
 
As much as it is still unreal, and painful, it's so good to hear that you and the kids are doing much better.

It's a wonderful toast to new beginnings with your kids.

Philip, Megan and Mikey, have Philip in each of them, and that's a lifetime treasure..

Cool video and nice song!

joce
 
Lovely holiday! Nothing like good friends to make you feel like home.

SIL Mish
 
Great pictures. We love you guys so, so much and it was a pleasure to have you guys over. Wish you guys stayed longer tho....
Lots of luv and hugs and kisses,
Kevin Thalia Rhani and me.....
 
I am so happy. You seem to have had a great time!!

Cheers Gurrl!
Jearina
 
Thanks you guys... :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home